Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse
October 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- The glow of Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse can be spotted from as far away as Utah.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Michael Eisner when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.