Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Quip and Bale's Nuthouse
November 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as large as your giraffe to ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- It is rumored that Stromboli's frozen reed is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.