Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
Quip and Bale's Nuthouse
January 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 6 to May 2.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Lasseter when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.