Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Facehouse attraction at dusk
Quip and Bale's Facehouse
April 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Seven mouse ears (from www.RonClementsNews.net, 1987)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Bale's Facehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.