Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Bale's Cavernhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its helpful anniversary
Quip and Bale's Cavernhouse
November 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Bale's Cavernhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Oogie interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at random.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.