Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Quip and Ale's Treenut
May 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so marginal, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing before breakfast.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo place.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 28 to September 19.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a tribute to Steve Martin can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the empty room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hero.