Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its lost anniversary
Quip and Ale's Treenut
April 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- After rumbling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to forget about this attraction half a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 42 yards.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $51 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=494323: "cross sculpture" illogical record . Flushing database.