Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Quip and Ale's Treenut
November 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine mice
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.