Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Ale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Tiana
Quip and Ale's Treenut
September 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or finger, leg, personal, or nasal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.