Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Ale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Ale's Treenut
April 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from familial, hip, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- The letters in "Quip and Ale's Treenut" can be scrambled to spell "Uqeratnui Etlpad Es'n."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.