Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treenest attraction, shyly dying in the afternoon park light
Quip and Ale's Treenest
December 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired Disneyland repeated visitors should run to this attraction more than a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or personal, back, fingernail, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.