Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treenest attraction at a distance
Quip and Ale's Treenest
February 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Quip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a tribute to Monstro can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.