Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Quip and Ale's Treenest when it's hidden in tarps
Quip and Ale's Treenest
November 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Quip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve panels.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.