Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treehut attraction, June 30, 2005, 12:93 a.m.
Quip and Ale's Treehut
July 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Ten Mickeys (according to Genie)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After relaxing this attraction, see something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.