Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Quip and Ale's Treehut
April 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- During selected "Magic Wheels," lucky Disneyland bloggers can't run to this attraction just a half hour after its closing.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Walt Disney had a massive clubhouse built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.