Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treehut show, April 6, 1984, 9:08 a.m.
Quip and Ale's Treehut
July 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
290 Disney units
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this show multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Show may be too intense for immature chickens.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
- Show is closed for repairs from June 16 until perhaps August 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.