Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, privately teetering in the fading candlelight
Quip and Ale's Treehovel
June 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Ale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.