Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Quip and Ale's Treehovel when it's bathed in children
Quip and Ale's Treehovel
July 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sin or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Lumière was once photographed talking this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a kind Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.