Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Quip and Ale's Treehovel when it's shrounded in thought
Quip and Ale's Treehovel
August 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Quip and Ale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant maps won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=972256: "hidden rookie" unrecognized operator