Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Quip and Ale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Quip and Ale's Treecottage
June 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to forget about this attraction less than a moment prior to park opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jafar photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant buckets should use the restroom first.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.