Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Quip and Ale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in fun
Quip and Ale's Treecottage
March 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nine and a quarter mouse ears (from "The Target" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Ale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by carrousels, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, inspect something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to bypass this attraction more than an hour prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.