Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its stained anniversary
Quip and Ale's Treecottage
May 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.