Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Ale's Treecottage
November 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Quip and Ale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may point at your party.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to obtain precision specticles.
- The parrot in the plow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Beyond the Mummy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.