Massive Plutoland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Quip and Ale's Shrubhouse
November 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Plutoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.