Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of South America
Quip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Five pirates (from Deedle)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- The reference to men is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.