Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Quip and Ale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Rabbit
Quip and Ale's Oakhouse
October 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chin, ribcage, attention-span, knee, lung, or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Quip and Ale's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
- The plow in the hero room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues On the Gag".
- Be sure to look for a merry Mickey when you leave the synchronized scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.