Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Quip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Quip and Ale's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.