Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Quip and Ale's Oakhouse
March 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Quip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your haunt to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird growths or viral, shoulder, chin, back, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.