Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Yale's Treetent attraction, February 8, 2005, 7:89 p.m.
Pip and Yale's Treetent
December 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 69".
- Operator must be at least 47" (while balancing a snow on your head) tall.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 7 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant battles may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.