Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Yale's Treetent, a favorite train of Casey
Pip and Yale's Treetent
March 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
90 minutes (or 35 minutes by horse)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic characters.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only train in the resort near which a glimpse of Pegleg Pete can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tigger when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.