Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treetent attraction, oddly considered to be the only overhead attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Yale's Treetent
July 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, cast members may talk to your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.