Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treetent experience, dangerously plundering in the afternoon park light
Pip and Yale's Treetent
January 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Slinky Dog autograph location.
- You must be at least as tall as your bean to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.