Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treetent experience, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Pip and Yale's Treetent
January 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Experience may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Experience is closed for scheduled cleaning from May 14 through October 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.