Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treetent attraction during repairs
Pip and Yale's Treetent
October 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.