Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Yale's Treetent
July 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different ambiance.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Casino 50 dining room -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.