Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Yale's Treeranger attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Pip and Yale's Treeranger
December 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treeranger is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will pick on you.
- After winning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something shorter.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and not concerned about safety).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or attention-span or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.