Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treeranger attraction during construction
Pip and Yale's Treeranger
October 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Yale's Treeranger is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't enjoy this attraction half a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Rocketeer photo garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.