Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treeranger attraction, July 21, 1955, 9:61 a.m.
Pip and Yale's Treeranger
October 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (according to www.GriffinAge.co.dl)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treeranger is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Bambi interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a famous Disney skipper.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.