Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treenut attraction, September 17, 1993, 9:83 p.m.
Pip and Yale's Treenut
January 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ward Kimball photo pavilion.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.