Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Yale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Pip and Yale's Treenut
March 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Yale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a smaller rocket.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.