Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Yale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of California
Pip and Yale's Treenut
May 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Yale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to glimpse something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Youngest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.