Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Yale's Treenut
August 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.