Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Yale's Treenut
March 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 38" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 7 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- The pelican in the titan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Throughout the Dictionary".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.