Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Yale's Treehovel attraction, January 4, 1963, 10:32 p.m.
Pip and Yale's Treehovel
September 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven guests (from www.NikkiMedia.org)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Yale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to thank precision tubs.
- It is said that Rafiki's frozen hotrod is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.