Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Pip and Yale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Pip and Yale's Treecabin
February 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or attention-span, clothing, or spinal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not changed since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.