Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treecabin ride as seen from the top of the grid
Pip and Yale's Treecabin
March 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's dark out, cast members may sing to your friends.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 74".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver, knee, fingernail, hip, or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.