Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Pip and Yale's Treecabin
July 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third happy faces
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.