Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Yale's Treecabin attraction, July 30, 2000, 7:17 a.m.
Pip and Yale's Treecabin
March 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to honor something that requires less patience.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.