Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's devil-sparkling photo of Pip and Yale's Treecabin
Pip and Yale's Treecabin
May 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.