Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Planthouse thrill ride, March 21, 2007, 3:50 p.m.
Pip and Yale's Planthouse
June 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- This is the only extant thrill ride in the park where an animatronic Merlin can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.