Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Pip and Yale's Planthouse when it's hidden in darkness
Pip and Yale's Planthouse
August 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Yale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to float this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, chin, blood, clothing, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.