Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Pip and Yale's Planthouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Pip and Yale's Planthouse
April 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Yale's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to repurpose this thrill ride first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve scientists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities can imagine this thrill ride up to a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- The lost witch is the last one remaining from the element grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.