Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's rock-warning photo of Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse
Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse
March 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to your party.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Ride is closed for relocation from June 30 to August 9.
- During a 1969 reworking, new banks were removed from the ballroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.