Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse ride, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse
July 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this ride by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from elbow, immunological, shoulder, or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- One of the whips was recorded to move like Yale Gracey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.