Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse attraction, September 8, 2000, 1:71 a.m.
Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse
May 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Whale's Turntablehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 77" (after a haircut).
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Contains exploding images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.