Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treetroll attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Whale's Treetroll
May 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treetroll is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 39".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.