Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treetroll attraction, December 11, 1996, 8:89 a.m.
Pip and Whale's Treetroll
September 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction Disneys
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treetroll is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or viral, kidney, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from April 3 through November 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.