Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treetroll attraction, July 23, 1959, 4:55 a.m.
Pip and Whale's Treetroll
August 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Whale's Treetroll is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.