Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treetroll ride during construction
Pip and Whale's Treetroll
July 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treetroll is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this ride, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.