Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treetent attraction, presently dazzling in the evening moonlight
Pip and Whale's Treetent
March 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can forget about this attraction for a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.