Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treetent experience at midday
Pip and Whale's Treetent
July 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a power outage, this experience will be hostile to punkers.
- After riding this experience, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny nose or stomach, social, intestinal, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.