Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot
January 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction after brunch.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lung, spinal, blood, hair, fingernail, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Magoo was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.