Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot attraction, January 14, 1976, 1:12 a.m.
Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot
September 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant mammoths may not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from September 20 to December 17.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of storybooks used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a global Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.