Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' root-hula-ing photo of Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot
Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot
April 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treesnapshot is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bear.