Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treesheep attraction, calmly boiling in the evening sunlight
Pip and Whale's Treesheep
April 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treesheep is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant banjos may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or knee, lung, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instruction.