Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treesheep attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:58 a.m.
Pip and Whale's Treesheep
June 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Whale's Treesheep is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from January 24 to March 27.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $262 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.