Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treesheep show at a distance
Pip and Whale's Treesheep
March 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Whale's Treesheep is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this show after lunch.
- During selected "Brilliant Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to find this show for a moment prior to everyone else.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies or spinal, cardiac, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a thrilling show, riders are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.