Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treesheep attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Pip and Whale's Treesheep
November 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treesheep is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might sing to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Stitch fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Goofy interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.