Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, massively considered to be the worst smaller attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Whale's Treeshack
November 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at most times unless you have a death wish.
- The letters in "Pip and Whale's Treeshack" can be scrambled to spell " S Aethlarnew'sakd Hppeci."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jar.