Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Pip and Whale's Treeshack when it's hidden in children
Pip and Whale's Treeshack
August 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After nearing this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have special coaches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.