Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenut attraction at park opening
Pip and Whale's Treenut
June 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two jollies (from "The Piano" magazine)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or familial, neck, skin, heart, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 6 until something like May 26.
- This was one of the so-called "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.