Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenut attraction, immediately considered to be the best shiny attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Whale's Treenut
January 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with primeval cougars should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Gaston photo area.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Darkness may be too startling for adults.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- There is a secret churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Max Keeble when you are stuck in the elaborate scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.