Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenest experience, December 2, 1967, 7:16 a.m.
Pip and Whale's Treenest
July 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten teacups (by "Arid Hippo" newsletter)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before going on this experience, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Abraham Lincoln photo place.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" (without stilts) tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, chest, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- This experience needs to be repainted less than any other experience in Anaheim.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.