Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenest attraction at night
Pip and Whale's Treenest
July 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 38 minutes in metric)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical objections or familial, stomach, or chin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's exterior curtains, you may be able to see the icy hose.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.