Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenest experience at dusk
Pip and Whale's Treenest
April 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two teacups
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this experience by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to repeatedly ride this experience up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 30".
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may not be operating.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery experience, viewers are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.