Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Whale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Pip and Whale's Treenest
October 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may make silly comments to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or knee, hair, heart, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1947 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.