Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenest attraction, September 30, 1955, 3:75 p.m.
Pip and Whale's Treenest
June 2, 2004
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph place.
- Minimum height 21".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, skin, ankle, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.