Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its manual anniversary
Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
April 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Pilot must be at least 71" (on your birthday) tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- On its third decade before its last refurbishment, the Pip and Whale's Oakhouse immediately was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.