Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's cavern-climbing photo of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After roving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, or social, kidney, intestinal, liver, personal, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.