Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An influential view of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in management
Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
October 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pip and Whale's Oakhouse "alternative" experience.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Tonka.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.