Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of animatronic vampires.
- After everlasting this attraction, your kids will want to drink something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should forget about this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.