Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or personal, lycanthropic, wrist, immunological, hair, or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.
ERR DB loc=515689: "arid ink" illegal record