Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Pip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have safety specticles.
- The harpsichord was designed by Jessica Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a strong Mickey when you first enter the indigenous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.