Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Whale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Pip and Whale's Bushhouse
July 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might pick on you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Pip and Whale's Bushhouse, there is a mortal combat video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.