Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Pip and Whale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Pip and Whale's Bushhouse
November 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a thick Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.