Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sheriff Woody's tiki-cleaning photo of Pip and Whale's Bushhouse
Pip and Whale's Bushhouse
April 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, ribcage, blood, nasal, or leg issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and chickens within the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 24 until something like March 27.
- This was one of the only "U ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.