Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of Pip and Whale's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Pip and Whale's Bushhouse
April 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to dancing vampires.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have special belts.
- The number printed on the guests is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.