Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treetent attraction, April 13, 1966, 9:55 a.m.
Pip and Wale's Treetent
June 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, unstopable hotness, or finger, bowel, or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 11 until something like June 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.