Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Wale's Treetent attraction at dusk
Pip and Wale's Treetent
September 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to purchase special belts.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from May 16 until about October 14.
- One of the models was said to talk like Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.