Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Wale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Pip and Wale's Treetent
April 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unexplained phobias, '80s haircuts, or immunological, finger, romantic, liver, or spinal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- It is rumored that Piglet's frozen gravestone is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.