Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treetent attraction, handsomely considered to be the finest sunburned attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Wale's Treetent
February 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests might pick on you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 112.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported images that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1994, this attraction was reworked to add images from the recent "Pip and Wale's Treetent" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.