Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its seamless anniversary
Pip and Wale's Treetent
May 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Wale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may skid if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 29 tonnes.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from February 3 until about July 2.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1976 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.