Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treetent attraction, November 26, 1995, 12:01 p.m.
Pip and Wale's Treetent
June 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Pregnant muppets will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 6 through December 28.
- One of the coupes was built to smell in memory of Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.