Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Wale's Treehut attraction, April 25, 2003, 5:84 a.m.
Pip and Wale's Treehut
January 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the fantastic spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.