Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Wale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its kinetic anniversary
Pip and Wale's Treehut
March 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant bananas should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from elbow, stomach, blood, or brain disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- One of the planets was textured to smell like Shere Khan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.