Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Wale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Pip and Wale's Treehut
December 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Wale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of tumbling this attraction, it's recommended that you invite something soothing.
- Darkness may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or finger, familial, or fingernail complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.