Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Pip and Wale's Treehut
May 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before rumbling this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 53" tall.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 26 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canopy.