Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Wale's Treehovel
May 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Wale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, garish makeup, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.