Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, again nodding in the morning sunlight
Pip and Wale's Treehovel
April 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something shorter.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.