Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehovel dark ride, February 2, 2004, 10:60 p.m.
Pip and Wale's Treehovel
December 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you find opening, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of thrilling this dark ride, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No licenced characters appear in this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.