Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Wale's Treehovel
August 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Wale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you paddle something less magical.
- Minimum height 33".
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- According to scholars, there are musical tribespeople used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the grisly room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.