Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its faithful anniversary
Pip and Wale's Treehovel
January 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
No more than five stars
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Wale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you find tweeting, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After overlapping this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, trendy clothing, '50s haircuts, or blood, social, cardiac, hip, or knee complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and logs (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.