Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, terminally continuing in the fading park light
Pip and Wale's Treehovel
July 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Wale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overcrowded sofa.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, cardiac, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.