Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Paul Pressler's shipwreck-flapping photo of Pip and Wale's Oakhouse
Pip and Wale's Oakhouse
November 24, 1970
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.