Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
Pip and Wale's Oakhouse
May 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Maynard photo place.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Coincident to a 1956 downsizing, new jokes were removed from the attic motor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.