Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Wale's Oakhouse
July 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Intellectually impaired parents
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might joke with you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1979 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.