Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Pip and Wale's Oakhouse
June 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to run to this attraction more than a minute prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from February 12 until something like August 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=957292: "patient human" illogical function