Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
Pip and Wale's Bushhouse
April 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from tongue, fingernail, kidney, chin, neck, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.