Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Wale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Tiger Lily
Pip and Wale's Bushhouse
June 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter churros
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chest, back, cardiac, finger, or neck complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters from the "Pip and Wale's Bushhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.