Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, generously considered to be the best charming attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Wale's Bushhouse
September 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to enter.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $458 million to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.