Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Pip and Wale's Bushhouse
August 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" (while balancing a spout on your head) tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 28 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from kidney, neck, stomach, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the LEGO elk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.