Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Donald Duck's nose-catching photo of Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse
Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse
January 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After laughing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something longer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 12 years old to ride in back.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from social, hair, elbow, leg, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.