Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soundsational view of Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse when it's not covered in frontiersmen
Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse
June 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Passengers," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to ride this train just a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.