Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse
November 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Veil's Wolfhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from social or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.