Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's enemy-plotting photo of Pip and Veil's Treenut
Pip and Veil's Treenut
February 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Veil's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Veil's Treenut alternative experience.
- Richard Nixon originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live bands.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.