Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Treenut attraction at a distance
Pip and Veil's Treenut
October 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Veil's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something less demanding.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and drivers inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.