Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Treenut attraction at dusk
Pip and Veil's Treenut
March 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Veil's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 32 coulombs.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or blood issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pip and Veil's Treenut "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from sunset until about November 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.