Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Treenut attraction, stutteringly whirling in the afternoon sunlight
Pip and Veil's Treenut
August 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Veil's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders might try to ride this attraction as much as a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- During fair storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.