Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse attraction as seen from the top of America
Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse
July 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $448 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.