Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Sallah's spout-bankrupting photo of Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse
Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse
January 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this train in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- During inclement weather, this train may explode.
- Because this is a supersonic train, participants are required to wear pirate specticles.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the train's interior mural, you may image you saw the used badger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.