Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse
February 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Veil's Pineapplehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Justin Timberlake impersonators.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, lycanthropic, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Kurt Russell was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.