Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Pip and Veil's Bushhouse train, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Pip and Veil's Bushhouse
June 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this train only under pain of death.
- Before going on this train, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health or free from liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- In 1965, this train was rethemed to add characters from the popular "Pip and Veil's Bushhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.