Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction at park opening
Pip and Veil's Bushhouse
March 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, lycanthropic, back, cardiac, or tongue issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.