Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Pip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Pip and Veil's Bushhouse
October 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 42".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 39 years old to ride with a child.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos, punk haircuts, or immunological, lung, ribcage, tongue, lycanthropic, or stomach disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.