Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
Pip and Veil's Bushhouse
February 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with Mara fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or personal, stomach, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.