Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Pip and Veil's Bushhouse
January 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third stars
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, knee, kidney, shoulder, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Gus was once spotted teetering this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.