Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treehut train as seen from the top of the hill
Pip and Tale's Treehut
July 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, cast members might tether people near you.
- Minimum height 25".
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, viral, shoulder, blood, inner ear, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement storms, this train may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an outdated train, children are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.