Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Pip and Tale's Treehut
November 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so lightweight, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from romantic or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Pip and Tale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell " 'hupaitrtden Paees Tl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.