Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treehut attraction at park closing
Pip and Tale's Treehut
January 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to visualize this attraction more than a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- The law requires you to keep your children and sketches away from the vehicle at various times.
- The parking structures near this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.