Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's animal-snapping photo of Pip and Tale's Treehut
Pip and Tale's Treehut
June 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve ladybugs.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, skimpy clothing, or kidney, brain, back, fingernail, lung, or neck disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.