Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pip and Tale's Treehut attraction at a distance
Pip and Tale's Treehut
January 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.