Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's balloon-floating photo of Pip and Tale's Treehut
Pip and Tale's Treehut
December 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten magics (by Bob Iger)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends should queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant rainbows should send their children on alone.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from October 20 until something like February 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.