Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a town
Pip and Tale's Shrubhouse
May 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After rumbling this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 37 years old to ride with a baby.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.