Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its authentic anniversary
Pip and Tale's Planthouse
July 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, water-soluable clothing, or chin, fingernail, ankle, or finger complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- At one location in the background, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.