Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Pip and Tale's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Pip and Tale's Nuthouse
March 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of high speed, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung, stomach, or clothing issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.