Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's archaeologist-careening photo of Pip and Tale's Bushhouse
Pip and Tale's Bushhouse
July 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this show.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this show's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.