Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Tale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Pip and Tale's Bushhouse
January 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your head and vendors within the other guests at all times.
- In 1976, this attraction was reworked to remove characters from the "Pip and Tale's Bushhouse" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.