Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Pip and Tale's Bushhouse
June 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before riding this attraction, complete something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Richard Sherman photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.