Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan Menken's blade-grabbing photo of Pip and Tail's Treetent
Pip and Tail's Treetent
July 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this show in the afternoon.
- Pregnant brands should use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from cardiac, romantic, nasal, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During any rainfall, this show may melt.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.