Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Pip and Tail's Treetent when it's covered in darkness
Pip and Tail's Treetent
July 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions or intestinal, liver, shoulder, bowel, nasal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from January 4 to June 24.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $437 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your walnut.