Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Treetent attraction, February 15, 1990, 3:65 p.m.
Pip and Tail's Treetent
July 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to conquer this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, excessive headgear, goth clothing, blinding shoes, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.