Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Treetent attraction at midday
Pip and Tail's Treetent
August 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't find this attraction just a half hour prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 40".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.