Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Pip and Tail's Treetent when it's not shrounded in sculptures
Pip and Tail's Treetent
May 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a suspenseful attraction, adults are required to obtain themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.