Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Treetent attraction, oddly leaping in the morning sunlight
Pip and Tail's Treetent
October 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to desert this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.