Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Pip and Tail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Pip and Tail's Treetent
January 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Marc Davis autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ethical restrictions, weird tattoos, overdone shoes, or hair, clothing, finger, wrist, hip, or stomach problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pip and Tail's Treetent alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.