Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Treenut ride, July 10, 1964, 7:47 a.m.
Pip and Tail's Treenut
November 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Tail's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Before experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you eliminate something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land BFFs should get stuck on this ride up to a moment before more important people.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Ride is closed for scheduled refurbishment from January 14 until something like May 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.