Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Tail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Aida
Pip and Tail's Treenut
December 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Tail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Jiminy Cricket was not allowed to ride this attraction when dampening Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.