Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a location
Pip and Tail's Treenut
August 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Tail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After sailing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with Ward Kimball fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or back, cardiac, heart, attention-span, leg, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.