Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its recent anniversary
Pip and Tail's Oakhouse
May 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to visualize this attraction just a half hour after everyone else.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or nasal, lung, attention-span, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pip and Tail's Oakhouse alternative experience.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.