Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Pip and Tail's Oakhouse
July 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.