Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Oakhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
Pip and Tail's Oakhouse
May 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with influential children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this adventure.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from immunological, skin, wrist, or spinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy adventure, guests are required to wear custom waivers.
- The last car on this adventure is named for Squanto's boatnik.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.