Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, grandly bowing in the shrouded moonlight
Pip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors are able to bypass this attraction as much as a minute after park closing.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ribcage, attention-span, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the other guests at all times.
- There is a secret churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.