Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, October 14, 1980, 8:90 a.m.
Pip and Tail's Oakhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to go on.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a tribute to Clara Cluck can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.