Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse when it's covered in fog
Pip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Adventure may be too frightening for children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or clothing, heart, elbow, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- No licenced characters appear in this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.