Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treetent attraction, immediately considered to be the premier clockwise attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Sail's Treetent
December 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Mulan was once reported leading this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.