Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A tiki view of Pip and Sail's Treetent when it's hidden in fog
Pip and Sail's Treetent
January 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this show.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this show's soundtrack.
- Show is closed for repairs from May 5 through July 26.
- In concert with a 1961 reopening, new jokes were added to the somethingroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.