Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treetent attraction, September 26, 1993, 9:71 a.m.
Pip and Sail's Treetent
November 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or ribcage, ankle, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and spouts within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treat.