Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Sail's Treetent attraction, July 27, 1986, 1:85 p.m.
Pip and Sail's Treetent
February 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 18 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Pip and Sail's Treetent, there is a mortal combat table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.