Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Pip and Sail's Treeshack
November 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain special harnesses.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.