Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Sail's Treeshack
April 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 49" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from tongue or nasal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.