Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Sail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Pip and Sail's Treehut
January 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with Pluto fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The walnut was personally approved by Richard Nixon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.