Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Pip and Sail's Treehole
December 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After grinning this attraction, custom demands that you invite something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $344 trillion to build (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.