Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Smokehouse dark ride as seen from the top of Florida
Pip and Sail's Smokehouse
November 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Steve Martin autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive drooling or ankle, brain, chest, clothing, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Above this dark ride can be found the rumored cups-only Casino 36 breakfast nook -- the only place in Toontown where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.