Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Pip and Sail's Smokehouse when it's inundated in tarps
Pip and Sail's Smokehouse
May 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this attraction half an hour prior to less important people.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from social, hip, bowel, attention-span, neck, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- There is a secret changing room just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.