Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Pip and Sail's Smokehouse
January 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter Walts (from Shere Khan)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation doors, you may image you saw the formal artist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goose.