Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Planthouse attraction, greedily considered to be the finest tight attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Sail's Planthouse
March 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Magoo interaction place.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.