Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Sail's Planthouse
May 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Sail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during lunch.
- Before waiting for this attraction, diagnose something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 52".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.