Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Planthouse train, August 12, 1955, 4:05 p.m.
Pip and Sail's Planthouse
March 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Sail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this train will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37 rods.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 29 years old to ride sober.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, distracting relatives, or ankle, leg, liver, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.